D&M's Court Document Service, Inc., is focused on providing high quality, low cost document preparation and other services to the general public.
- Provide service at the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct;
- Promote, encourage, and sponsor educational activities throughout the communities we serve;
- Establish and maintain fellowship and mutually beneficial networks among our members and the community;
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with the legal community and other legal assistance/paralegal organizations;
- Promote the use of Legal Document Assistance services to the public;
- Support the Governing Board of the California Association of Legal Document Assistants.